Home

Why "Joy"

Joy is a choice you make each and every day! Joy is a gift from our Heavenly Father! It is your weapon! When you smile at someone...they smile back. When you laugh...others will laugh with you. When you think happy thoughts...you feel better. Come on...Do some "Joy" things...kick the devil where it hurts! Defeat him!! Psalm 28:7 "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength and my Shield, my heart trusts in Him and He helps me. My heart leaps for Joy, and with my song I praise Him"



Friday, July 8, 2011

Metallic 2 Drawer Chest


I have to admit...painting with metallic almost got me!  It was difficult for me to make it look really smooth...but after what seemed like hours...it finally worked.  I used Rust-oleum Painter's touch Metallic paint in Oil Rubbed Bronze...absolutely beautiful paint for sure!  I taped off the drawers and used Valspar Metallic Spray Paint.  I love this piece...but it hasn't sold yet.  I'm kinda bummed about that.  I have a matching dresser that I'm still deciding what to do...gosh...just can't bring myself to break out the metallic paint for a big dresser..ugh!  Maybe I'll decide soon....hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment