Home

Why "Joy"

Joy is a choice you make each and every day! Joy is a gift from our Heavenly Father! It is your weapon! When you smile at someone...they smile back. When you laugh...others will laugh with you. When you think happy thoughts...you feel better. Come on...Do some "Joy" things...kick the devil where it hurts! Defeat him!! Psalm 28:7 "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength and my Shield, my heart trusts in Him and He helps me. My heart leaps for Joy, and with my song I praise Him"



Thursday, March 15, 2012

My favorite red pieces yet!

Bought this on Craigslist and fell in Love...could hardly wait to get my paint out!
Was blessed with a new client that wanted a red dresser...yummy!!

 

She also wanted a small end table...Red of course!  Found this one in a garage sale
And yes....that's a tarp down in my front room...my garage is full!! 

Are you ready....drum roll please!

 I loved it...wanted to keep it so bad!  Check out that mirror..(sigh)
 I spray painted both with my Fav..Colonial Red!
 My client was one happy lady!  Whew!

3 comments:

  1. Saw these in your booth - so pretty - LOVE the dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog. So glad that I found it. I absolutely love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for your sweet words Alicia...made my day!:o)

      Delete